Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Date - Round 1


Janice received an early-morning phone call from her new boyfriend Lonnie, asking to see her for a quick date on her last day off. She was tempted to say no (after all, she was still trying to finish up some sketches) but she couldn't help but say yes.

What a regret that was.



They met up at Jayme's Delights and tried to make light conversation as they waited for the breakfast crowd to clear.

Lonnie: "So what do you think about this overcast weather we've been having?"
Janice: "Well, I much prefer it over the constant sunniness of other worlds. It's nice to have some variation, right?"
Lonnie: "I hate it. It makes it difficult to drive in all that grey."

YAWN.



Janice, being the suck up that she is, agreed with her Creator wholeheartedly. She immediately rolled the wish to visit the museum she's still trying to map out. Even on a date, she manages to make her activities all about work.

Lonnie: "It's so purdy." :D


Janice: "Well, here we are."
Lonnie: "You know, when you described the museum to me, I was expecting a little more..."


Lonnie: "..."

Janice: *flips page*
Lonnie: "...so maybe we could-"
Janice: "Oh, for crying out loud, Lonnie! You're smothering me! Can't I read a book in peace?!"



Immediately after arrival, Brandie Frontelmau fainted. Or maybe she's just a drama queen, or her mom's a total bore. Either way, Julia doesn't seem to be too amused.

Julia: *facepalm* "Brandie...don't make me pull out the smelling salts again..."


Janice: "Look, I'm sorry you forgot to pack a lunch, but I thought we agreed on having a picnic today! If you're that hungry, why don't you just go buy some food from the hot dog stand?"


Lonnie: *glare*


Janice: *OM-NOM-NOM*


Lonnie: "...Wow, you're stingy."
Janice: "Next time, come prepared."


Lonnie: "Hey, do you think Starr is flirting with that guy?"
Janice: "Nah, I think she's just going to ask him to play football."
Lonnie: "Football?"


Janice: "Yeah. I mean, I don't think its good for the baby, but maybe it'll be a boy and Starr wants to give birth to the next football star."
Lonnie: "Or maybe she swallowed a football and she was flirting with the guy."
Janice: "Hmm, maybe. Starr always seemed a little too nice to strangers, particularly male ones."


Janice: "Oh hey, did I tell you? One of my sketches earned me a promotion! I feel so accomplished."


Lonnie: "I got horny and cyber-woohoo'd with a random sim I met online and I can't stop thinking about her."
Janice: *stares blankly*
Lonnie: "Um...yeah. It was awhile ago though, so technically I'm not cheating!"


Janice: "Did you break her heart yet or what?"
Lonnie: "Well, I don't have her contact info or even a name. I just have a pretty generic screen-name and some pictures of her rack."
Janice: "You pig."


Lonnie: "So...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I could have avoided this by just reading a trashy novel and using my imagination, right?"

Bonus Picture:


Starr: "WHEEE, I'm an all-star!!" :D
Julia: "Ugh, so obnoxious."

No comments:

Post a Comment